Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004   #25
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

He has quit jobs. He has put people out. Made some enemies of owners and I guess players and certainly some fans.

But he's one coach that many players like to play for and want to play for. So who knows? Lots of people don't like Jimmy Johnson either but to others he's a wonderful person.

I've always liked the guy even though I realize he's burned bridges.

Same with Deion. I know alot of people here don't like him and that's fine but I've always liked the guy back even when he was a Falcon.

But certainly I can see why some people don't like Coach Parcells. I understand that completely.

Last edited by WWJD; 08-19-2004 at 05:31 PM.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote