View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #59
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If he wasn't a Texan I wouldn't be so nice about this, but Arian is not being very smart. Absolutely nothing good can come from this. He doesn't have to run from the NCAA anymore, but someone is & while he wasn't driving a BMW, that's on him. Plenty of college athletes are driving vehicles they have no business driving.

It's no secret that college players are getting paid, but so far not a whole lot is being done about it. Like steroids in MLB. This little bit of honesty by Foster just might spark increased measures by the NCAA so that other kid trying to put food on his momma's table, or put diapers on his baby is going to lose his free ride.

& another thing. We need Arian to play football, we don't need him speaking his mind & getting all political (NCAA politics) & fighting the good fight for what he thinks is right..... After we win a Super Bowl.... maybe. Once he decides he's done playing football, sure. But he doesn't need this kind of attention, our players don't need this kind of attention, & the fans don't need our team messing with this.

I hope it's over, but I doubt it.
F that...we need some folks to blow the NCAA the hell out. I'm sick and TIRED of these *******s getting away with any and everything. We need more.