View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #54
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
I'd rather hear more about Foster's great production than hear him complain about playing time, talking about taking money in college and what not. I sure don't hear about him in the same light as I used to
This. His whining almost seems like a plea for attention. Not getting enough playing time? Okay, let's make a fuss about it. Wait, they aren't reacting the way you wanted, Arian? OK, then talk about getting paid at the NCAA level. He needs to focus on getting his game back up because his sub 4 ypc average really sucks.

I can't help but roll my eyes at his complaints. I personally know D1 football players who are provided housing and food in addition to a free education. One of them was telling me how he found a cheap apartment with a bunch of friends and was able to pocket the rest of the money.

This bitching about not finding food is the biggest crock of **** I have ever heard. You get free dining at the university. I'm sorry you can't spend $200 on a meal every night. The benefits he's receiving are already way better than other students. There are hardworking students who aren't fortunate enough to receive a scholarship, free meal plan and free housing. They actually have to work in addition to going to school to pay for necessities. They work just as hard, if not harder, than any football player I know