View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #51
cdollaz
Veteran

Rep Power: 5456 cdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respectedcdollaz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I just don't buy the "needed food" and crap
Yeah, it is kinda laughable to think they are needing "food money". I wonder how much of that food money would be spent on iPods and other crap other than food.

If someone wants to argue that they should have a beefed-up food allowance, or credit in the university store, or some other designated store, to buy clothes and other necessities, I will hear that argument. But the idea that we should be giving them cash is nonsense.
cdollaz is offline   Reply With Quote