View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #40
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Foster admits to taking money in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Foster wasn't a highly sought after recruit.
He only played RB one year in HS.
One of the coaches had to lobby real hard for Fulmer to even watch Foster's tapes; he was the lowest rated RB in that RB draft class for the Vols.

The cafeteria doesn't open all the time.
Between school (he graduated), practice, training, I can see these athletes' need to have their own food at times.
It was open when it needed to be open. Athletes are fed like kings. I gained 20lbs in my short stint. My two brothers gained close to 200 lbs between them. The elder one went in at around 235 and left at 345. I mean, unless you're a raging pothead, there's plenty of food throughout the day.

FWIW, it doesn't bother me one bit that he took money. I just don't buy the "needed food" and crap