View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #44
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 295477 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at Baltimore Ravens

Deepi Sidhu ‏@DeepSlant
Quote:
Through two games in 2013, Houston Texans defense has forced three-and-outs on 16-of-20 drives. #Texans

Andre on Pollard: I haven't had a chance to talk to him. I wanted to after the game. I don't think he was intentionally trying to hurt me.

Andre Johnson says Ed Reed hasn't changed at all since college, except for hair. "He used to have braids." #Texans pic.twitter.com/qVzZIzGOxY

Johnson: Every player will experience that "welcome to the NFL" hit. As for himself, "I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time." #Texans

Andre Johnson thinks the new concussion protocol is "great" because it really evaluates if players ready to return to game. #Texans
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
I reminded Kubiak he previously said Ed Reed wouldn't start in his first game back. He replied that he doesn't remember saying that. #Texans

If Ed Reed is ready to go, Ed Reed will start Sunday against the Ravens. #Texans

Kubiak calls Ed Reed a game-time decision. He doesn't know if a workout Sunday morning will be a difference. #Texans

Kubiak says Duane Brown didn't practice but will still be a game-time decision. Andre Johnson has been fully cleared. #Texans
Dale Robertson ‏@sportywineguy
Quote:
Johnson on Pollard: "I didn’t see a big deal with it. It was a hit. I don’t think he was intentionally trying to hurt me.." #Texans

Doctor told him it wasn't really a concussion. #Texans

Andre makes it very clear: He's not mad at Bernard Pollard and doesn't think Pollard was trrying to injure him. #Texans

Shiloh Keo says he's not surprised Reed will start. He expected that., obviously. But, "as a competitor" he's "disappointed.." #Texans

Arian Foster declined to discuss admitting he took money in college. A quiet lockerroom today.. #Texans

Ed Reed declined to talk about Kubiak saying he'll start if he's ready to play. Reed only talks with the media on Fridays., #Texans

Reed has gone full speed with a full load for the last two practices. Ed Reed will start if he can go - Kubiak. #Texans
Drew Dougherty ‏@DoughertyDrew
Quote:
Johnson: Hopkins and those young guys are capable of what you saw them do on Sunday. #Texans

Johnson: I wanted to come back into game. #Texans

Johnson: never lost consciousness. When head hit ground, got blurry, got a headache. Know exactly what happened. #Texans

Johnson: Don't really have a problem with Pollard's hit. Part of the game. #Texans

Andre Johnson at podium now. Said he's "fine". #Texans

Kubiak: K Randy Bullock is fine. Kicked well yesterday. We expect him to do that on Sunday too. #Texans

Kubiak: we've kept Duane Brown in a boot for the most part. Kept him inside w/trainers while we've practiced. #Texans

Kubiak: I have a lot of confidence in Ryan Harris. He's got a big challenge on his hands, if he's the guy who plays at LT. #Texans

Last edited by Playoffs; 09-20-2013 at 01:48 PM.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote