View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #43
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy football whiner line

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
FYI..... in a moment of weakness, I dropped Gore after a tough match-up. This was a tough match-up for Bowe. They focused on him, allowing Avery to go off. Good job by Alex Smith to find the open guy.
When playing a decent DB he gets shut down. It has always been his problem but i drafted him anyways. Its a guessing game of when to play him and when to not.

I'm not gonna cut him but he is benched until he prove playable
SCOTTexans is offline   Reply With Quote