View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #13
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 269149 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Redeisgned NFL logos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'm a sucker for these kind of articles even though most of the time I'm not crazy about what they come up with. Mostly I just find it interesting to see another take on a team's identity. I thought the Texans logo was bad but I really like the Buc's logo in this one. They should buy that and adopt it immediately.
Pretty much my take. I liked the Browns and Titans. The interlocking letters for the Giants and Packers just didn't work and WTF was Pittsburgh.