View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 162338 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Redeisgned NFL logos

Thanks for posting this stuff, Greg. I've always kept a close eye on uniforms from all sports and for the longest time I thought I was one of very few. I even took a lot of crap from women, girlfriends/wives, about the fact that I paid such close attention to them. They thought it was somehow strange for a sports-loving straight guy to keep such a close eye on "fashion" as they would put it.
I'm still trying to get used to the Steeler's "modern" numbers on their jerseys for crying out loud. I hate them and wish they would go back to the larger block numbers.

Great stuff.

(P.S. Don't get me started on the Rockets)

EDIT: This evaluation of the Jags helmet got a laugh out of me.....

Uni Watch: 2013 NFL preview

Quote:
The problem, unfortunately, is that every football uniform starts with the helmet, and the Jags are now wearing the worst helmet design in NFL history. Half black and half gold, half matte and half glossy, it looks like someone started spray painting it and then wandered off to get a beer halfway through the job.

Last edited by Showtime100; 09-20-2013 at 12:33 PM.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote