View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #22
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: To UT fans only..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post

No, I can't see this. Can you really picture a hard nose New Jersey guy being the head coach of the Horns? No way. I know the Civil War is over and all, however Schiano carries all of those old "Yankee" sterotypes that most Texans can't relate to. There is no way Texas kids would relate to this guy.
I don't know about that, Schiano seems to be all about over the top macho bull****, and that sounds exactly what Texans have been pining for in a head coach anywhere in this state, professional or collegiate level.