View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013   #105
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
With the short career life of most RB's, I'm thinking the Colts way overpaid for TR. He might be great for a short time but in the long run that 1st round pick could have been spent better else where on someone that would be with the team for alot longer. Also we've proven several times that a good RB can be found later in the draft. JMO, but this trade was a mistake by the Colts.
My thoughts exactly.
I remember seeing this guy at 'Bama, and yea he's really good and represents an upgrade over anybody they have at that position and will make the Colts better in the near term, but over the longer term I'm of the opinion that teams in the NFL should save those first round picks for corners, offensive tackles, and edge
rushers. But Indy will be better over the short run, I'll give them that.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote