View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #41
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 192005 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Through the opening two weeks, Matt Schaub has helped put the Texans into holes, then helped dig the team out. The end result is a 2-0 record. That's the stat that matters.
This has always been my problem with the "Come From Behind" or the "Game Winning Drive" sort of stat. Elway himself has said that he wouldn't have had to win so many games in the 4th quarter if he'd played better in the first three. You really don't get to be a great come-from-behind QB unless you're not playing well enough to be in front from the beginning.

My heart really prefers us to jump on someone at the beginning and keep on piling points on and expanding our lead until the end. That's just who I am.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote