View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #133
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 112830 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Random Thought of the Day

I guess I could have started an NFL Week 3 thread but this will do.

Two thoughts about tonight's Chiefs at Eagles game that have little to nothing to do with the actual game.

First, they cut away so we could hear an ESPN International call of one of the touchdowns. The commentator was named Roberto Abramowitz.

Secondly, did anyone watching at halftime sort of half-expect the Philadelphia faithful to boo Donovan McNabb during the jersey number retiring ceremony? Even just a smattering? I did. Glad I didn't hear anything, though.