View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You keep dogging him, yet you say he isn't anything like Fitzgerald when Fitzgerald has never been a speedster. Fitz has never been good, because he beats out guys down the field with speed. Fitz beats guys with instincts, great route running, and he knows how to beat the jam at the line really well. By your comment here, I wonder if you really know much about Fitz's skill set at all.

Hopkins is very much like Fitz. Probably a poor man's Fitz, but I'll take that all day long. Fitz is a for sure HOFer and one of the best WR's of all time. Hopkins won't have to be near that good to be a great pick.
I know Fitz gets YAC like you wouldn't believe... & that's what makes him special. If he did all those other things without the YAC, he'd be Kevin Walter.

I can see his ability to go after & get jump balls similar to one of Fitz's attributes, but it's only one. Larry Fitzgerald, like you said, will get off the line clean, though he's being played tough at the LOS. He'll get open quickly & he's a play-maker with the ball in his hands.

I'm not dogging Hopkins if I say he doesn't remind me of Fitzgerald. Andre Johnson doesn't remind me of Larry Fitzgerald.