View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #48
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 98334 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
& I must be missing it, 'cause I can't remember. I know he had a crossing route he turned into a 21 yard gainer... but nothing else I can think of as a memorable play.

I thought I saw his 40 as a 4.41, he just doesn't look that fast. When KeShawn shook that defender & sprinted up field..... that looked fast (4.34).

He's having a great year, don't get me wrong. I'm just not seeing the fundamentals that you see in Megatron, Andre, Fitz..... all the good ones. He doesn't remind me of any of them.
You keep dogging him, yet you say he isn't anything like Fitzgerald when Fitzgerald has never been a speedster. Fitz has never been good, because he beats out guys down the field with speed. Fitz beats guys with instincts, great route running, and he knows how to beat the jam at the line really well. By your comment here, I wonder if you really know much about Fitz's skill set at all.

Hopkins is very much like Fitz. Probably a poor man's Fitz, but I'll take that all day long. Fitz is a for sure HOFer and one of the best WR's of all time. Hopkins won't have to be near that good to be a great pick.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote