View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 213686 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
A rookie WR is not supposed to get open every time or outrun NFL competition. The question is: can he get the job done when the ball is passed to him.
I'm not the one comparing him to the better receivers of our time.

Maybe I shouldn't have said he looked like an average #2, he may very well turn into something special, I don't know.

He's got great hands & body control similar to some of the great ones..... but we're not going to design an offense of jump balls. I don't think anyway.

He's going to have to get open quickly on a more consistent basis.