View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #6
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 136288 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
There's another thread on the board, "We don't look as good as the Broncos" the primary theme running throughout that thread is that this is only week 2.

I just posted a thread in which footbal outsiders (the same people who put together this list) has Andre Johnson ranked 48 out of 85 WRs. Hopefully people who view that thread will recognize that it's only week 2.

When it's all said & done, after week 17, my money is on Andre being closer to 1 than 85 (I'm thinking top 10), Schaub being closer to 1 than 32 (I'm thinking top 10), & the Houston Texans looking better than the Denver Broncos.
Exactly. I watched Showtimes Inside the NFL last night and nearly got sick listening to them slobber all over Manning and Seattle placing them both in the Superbowl already. When the question came up to who can challenge Denver they all said no one. You would think morons all over would learn from last season: the Ravens were mediocre garbage until the season was halfway done. Texans, Broncos and Pats were ALL going to the Superbowl.

Today after the Richardson deal the Colts are winning the AFC South hands down.....really??

I am no longer going to try and argue my point because it gets me know where fast. You know what would put the biggest ****ing smile on my face? the Jags to win Sunday and the Raiders beat the Broncos on Monday. Not probable but oh the 180's would be glorious!

It is only week 2.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote