View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #35
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Wow, seriously? an average WR2? I'm not an extreme homer, but the guy has "it" for sure. Some of the best hands I've ever seen on a football field combined with superior body control. No he isn't the fastest, but give me an average speed guy with Hopkins ball skills and body control over an inconsistent burner any day. And do keep in mind that as he matures, his route running will very likely improve providing more separation.
Hopkins doesn't have the long speed to be in the elite category of guys who can literally take the top off of a defense, but he has size, will be an excellent blocker and obviously has great hands. His route running will get better as he learns how to get off the line cleaner. Everything else is just good ol' bizkit's-n-mustard hand-wringing.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote