View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #17
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
His 3 interceptions in 2 games is what's killing him.
The stats don't bother me at all. Fact is, he has led the team to a 2-0 record and two thrilling come-from-behind victories so far this season. I'm actually having more faith in him going forward. If times get tough and we fall behind on the scoreboard, I no longer panic because I know Matt Schaub will lead the team back.

There is no quit in the 2013 Texans. There seems to be something special about this team that just wasn't there in the past few years. I actually have high hopes this team will reach the Super Bowl and definitely the AFC Championship. The past two years I didn't wholeheartedly believe they would advance past the divisional round.