View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
All I will say is that this about as obvious an attempt at a "we need to suck worse than jax" move to position themselves for Manziel or Clowney I think I have ever seen.

I have no idea how Browns fans do it. I wouldn't buy a ticket to their product, but they keep showing up, god bless em.
I wouldn't have thought the Browns would be hurt so bad by losing Trent Richardson. I do believe the Colts are much better with Richardson but the teams are in two totally different spots.

I thought they would be fighting for a Wild Card spot this year. Now, trading Richardson & their QB change, I'm thinking you're more right than I am, but I'd like to see Hoyer before I say it.

Saying that I think they'll be fighting for a wild card doesn't mean I think they're great. I think the Steelers are in big trouble & I'm not high on Baltimore either. I've got Cincy winning the North. Texans winning the South, New England winning the East, & Denver winning the West.

Miami, KC, Indy, Cleveland, & Baltimore fighting for 2 spots.