View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #92
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 75563 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
All I will say is that this about as obvious an attempt at a "we need to suck worse than jax" move to position themselves for Manziel or Clowney I think I have ever seen.

I have no idea how Browns fans do it. I wouldn't buy a ticket to their product, but they keep showing up, god bless em.
Have you ever been to Cleveland? What the hell else is there to do but be a Browns fan. For better or for worse.

I agree with your statement though. Suck for Clowney just doesn't have the same ring though, does it?

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote