View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 195074 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The one thing I don't like about this is that maybe... maybe, the Texans will get a sense that they can "turn it on" when they need to. I don't know why they would have felt that way last year, but when we were going to a huddle & slow rolling down the field in the 4th against New England in the divisional round.... I was hoping they would "turn it the fck on"

They're doing something different on the OL. Can't figure out what it is... may have to do with wider splits, but they're doing something & I think that's been an issue in our protection so far (that & Tennessee was better than we anticipated). But once we get that ironed out, & Hop, Martin, Jean, & Posey take that next step, I think we're going to see a different Matt Schaub.

Just seeing how many 3 WR sets we've been in so far, I think we're all in for a pleasant surprise.
Wider splits and 3 WR sets with a weakened LT situation may also help get Schaub killed.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote