View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
2 for 2 on game winning drives. Lets hope the need isnt there in the future but if need be lets not break the streak
The one thing I don't like about this is that maybe... maybe, the Texans will get a sense that they can "turn it on" when they need to. I don't know why they would have felt that way last year, but when we were going to a huddle & slow rolling down the field in the 4th against New England in the divisional round.... I was hoping they would "turn it the fck on"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
My point it, we have such a glut of talent at the moment but we have a very limited individual at the most important position on the team and I am afraid that we'll look back at this era, having never made it to the big game, and wonder would could have been. That's it.
They're doing something different on the OL. Can't figure out what it is... may have to do with wider splits, but they're doing something & I think that's been an issue in our protection so far (that & Tennessee was better than we anticipated). But once we get that ironed out, & Hop, Martin, Jean, & Posey take that next step, I think we're going to see a different Matt Schaub.

Just seeing how many 3 WR sets we've been in so far, I think we're all in for a pleasant surprise.