View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #12
Ktexan68
Rookie

Rep Power: 49 Ktexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respectedKtexan68 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
I have enjoyed the winning. I enjoyed the San Diego and Tennessee comeback wins. Given that football spectating is about entertainment and I was entertained, I won't look back on that time as a colossal waste of time. Seems silly to me to let a game in February determine whether you enjoyed a game in September.

I enjoy those moments as well! I do enjoy the journey as much as anyone. My point it, we have such a glut of talent at the moment but we have a very limited individual at the most important position on the team and I am afraid that we'll look back at this era, having never made it to the big game, and wonder would could have been. That's it.
Ktexan68 is offline   Reply With Quote