View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
There's another thread on the board, "We don't look as good as the Broncos" the primary theme running throughout that thread is that this is only week 2.

I just posted a thread in which footbal outsiders (the same people who put together this list) has Andre Johnson ranked 48 out of 85 WRs. Hopefully people who view that thread will recognize that it's only week 2.

When it's all said & done, after week 17, my money is on Andre being closer to 1 than 85 (I'm thinking top 10), Schaub being closer to 1 than 32 (I'm thinking top 10), & the Houston Texans looking better than the Denver Broncos.
I think it was Kris Kristofferson who sang "If you waste your time talking to the people who don't listen to the things that you are saying who do you think's gonna hear"

Agree completely TK. It's too early in this season to proclaim anything a failure or a success and that even includes Matt Schaub (maddening as that may be for many of us).