View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
So you think all we have done is throw jump balls to him and he isn't beating anybody with his route running? For someone who is so slow (and a 4.5 is not slow) who can't beat defenders with his routes he sure as hell finds a way to get open a lot down the field.

& I must be missing it, 'cause I can't remember. I know he had a crossing route he turned into a 21 yard gainer... but nothing else I can think of as a memorable play.

I thought I saw his 40 as a 4.41, he just doesn't look that fast. When KeShawn shook that defender & sprinted up field..... that looked fast (4.34).

He's having a great year, don't get me wrong. I'm just not seeing the fundamentals that you see in Megatron, Andre, Fitz..... all the good ones. He doesn't remind me of any of them.