View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #84
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52456 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I get what you're saying, but with the Colts hoping to be picking in the late 20's early 30's getting a player as good as Richardson is unlikely. Downside for Colts is that this move probably wont land them in the SB.
Running backs are a dime a dozen, especially these days when the NFL is becoming more and more pass oriented. Of course before I'd congratulate the Browns on a smart trade, I'd have to ask them what the hell were they thinking when they used the #3 overall in the 2012 Draft on this guy ?
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote