View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #8
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 56079 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
I've been in denial about Schaub. We are going to look back on this time as such a colossal waste. Damn.
I have enjoyed the winning. I enjoyed the San Diego and Tennessee comeback wins. Given that football spectating is about entertainment and I was entertained, I won't look back on that time as a colossal waste of time. Seems silly to me to let a game in February determine whether you enjoyed a game in September.