View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #25
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who does Nuk remind you of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
If we were looking for a small forward, I'd be thrilled. If we're talking about the long haul... we've seen nothing to suggest he's on pace for 1000 yards unless you think we're going to keep throwing jump balls to him all day.

But yes, if he looked like Demarius or Julius Thomas...... I'd have a higher opinion of him... even that Wes guy.
So you think all we have done is throw jump balls to him and he isn't beating anybody with his route running? For someone who is so slow (and a 4.5 is not slow) who can't beat defenders with his routes he sure as hell finds a way to get open a lot down the field.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote