View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: For your enjoyment:Vanilla Ice performs at halftime of Titans-Texans Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Sure glad I don't spend my hard earned money on so called "half time" enjoyment! IF I had been at home I would have just muted my tv and not put myself through the agony! Instead, I just went to the bathroom. BUT, still had to listen to some of his performance. Old fashioned, I guess. Just not impressed.
Kimberly thought about getting up and dancing next to me!