View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013   #4
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Football Outsiders QB Rankings: Schaub #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ktexan68 View Post
I've been in denial about Schaub. We are going to look back on this time as such a colossal waste. Damn.
There's another thread on the board, "We don't look as good as the Broncos" the primary theme running throughout that thread is that this is only week 2.

I just posted a thread in which footbal outsiders (the same people who put together this list) has Andre Johnson ranked 48 out of 85 WRs. Hopefully people who view that thread will recognize that it's only week 2.

When it's all said & done, after week 17, my money is on Andre being closer to 1 than 85 (I'm thinking top 10), Schaub being closer to 1 than 32 (I'm thinking top 10), & the Houston Texans looking better than the Denver Broncos.