View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #21
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: To UT fans only..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I don't think your statement is true that Mack can't recruit.
Mack sucks, Johnny Manziel and now apparently Jameis Winston both came knocking and Mack turned them both away for what? This crap we have right now at QB? Dude is toast, time to turn the page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
How would you feel about Schiano at Texas?
No, I can't see this. Can you really picture a hard nose New Jersey guy being the head coach of the Horns? No way. I know the Civil War is over and all, however Schiano carries all of those old "Yankee" sterotypes that most Texans can't relate to. There is no way Texas kids would relate to this guy.

As one that follows the Bucs and was at the game last Sunday, I still don't know what to think of the guy. I like hard ass types like Parcells and Coughlin, and Schiano is in the mold. However I think he needs to tone it down or he will be gone from here very soon.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote