View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #3
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22721 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If Kaepernick or Wilson were a Texan would they be the starting QB?

I think it depends on how well they are learning the offense. I don't think Kubiak is stubborn in giving a guy a chance, but he is stubborn in the sense that players should run the offense the way he designed it to be. In other words, if Kaep or Wilson play, and they are opting to run and freelance too much, instead of running the play as it was designed... then yes, I say Kubiak benches them in favor of Matt.

I don't think Kubiak is afraid to give player's chances. If he was stubborn, we'd probably still be seeing Steve Slaton with Arian on the bench. We'd still have KW as the #2, with Hopkins on some other team.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote