View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #7
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2013 Wk 3 Preview - Texans vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Diggy,

What are the chances that the Ravens change their game plan, i.e., moving Elam to FS vs. SS and the other changes you think should be made?

I think you're correct on the winner though.

Go Texans!
THanks Drs! The chances are slim..however, if it were me..I would've never put him back in the deep middle to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Thanks for your video Em. Agree, I also think Texans will win this one. But, the Texans can't afford to play last last two games or we will find ourselves in very difficult situation with the Ravens. We are playing at the Ravens home turf and they usually play tough there. I hope, our O keep attacking Ravens D and worn them out early.
Thanks Samurai! Hopefully, they can maintain until Reed comes back. It looks like a lot of miscommunication back there
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote