View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #20
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
950 yards, 11 rushing TDs and 51 receptions for almost 400 yards and a TD is pretty damn nice for a rookie. Especially one with an overall garbage offense in Cleveland.
He had a lot better offensive line in Cleveland than what he's going to have in Indy.. There have been other backs who played on crap offenses and could post more than just 3 100 yard games and better than a 3.6 YPC average. He's a bruiser, but can't hit the long ball. Reminds me of a richer man's Ron Dayne. I think he can help them, but he isn't worth a 1st round pick in a trade.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote