View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts get Trent Richardson from Browns

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
This could be huge for the Colts - if only they had a good O-Line... I don`t know, I am pretty unsure what to think about this trade. It makes the Colts better, and we know what T-Rich can do (something that can`t be said about 1st round draft picks), but it is a hefty price. They finally got their next Edge and if he can stay healthy, he will help them a lot.
What exactly has he done in the NFL? Honestly I'd rather take the unknown 1st round pick.

Richardson has had VERY pedestrian numbers so far in his short career.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote