Originally Posted by thunderkyss
If our opponents are better, they're not that much better. Roughly equal teams, Denver with all their issues look better than we do with no issues.
Whaddaymean "no issues"...??
- the Right side of our O-line still isn't up to snuff.
- our LT has turf toe and plays like he lost 50 lbs instead of just 5
- everyone wanted our starting FS (Keo) cut before the season started
- the guy who should be starting in his place has a walker and is suspected to be a member of AARP
- our kicker has issues... not sure if they're technique-related or in his head but he has issues
- Antonio Smiff is overpaid and should have been traded
- our OLBs can't get any freakin' pressure on opposing QBs
- the defensive backfield can't cover anybody (am I the only one who noticed that our one and ONLY INT has come from a LB
- Our QB is Matt "noodle-arm/check down/fetal position/never-audible/slower-than-continental drift" Schaub
...did I mention Bob McNair is cheap?