View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 128249 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View Film/Video Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Thanks alot for the link!!! I'm a student of the game, so I love watching the video tape breakdowns.

This "double dual" seems a bit flawed? So basically Brooks has to handle two guys, while Wade has nothing to do, AND Schaub has to check to his hot receiver? I'd like to see an example of a good execution of this. It doesn't seem right that Schaub must quickly go to his hot receiver when they're only rushing 5?

A logical execution of this would be:
1) Once Wade sees 53 blitzing on the right side, he should help double-up on Myers' guy.
2) Brooks gets a better hit on 56, so that he can be easily be passed off to Myers
3) Then Brooks is able to push 53 out wider
4) Schaub then has the option to step up in the pocket towards his left to make a clean throw.
This is what I posted in another thread. I fully believe they made the attempt to do what you stated above. They just failed to finish. I may be wrong, but that's what my peepers saw