View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #2
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18100 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Sideline View Film/Video Room

Thanks alot for the link!!! I'm a student of the game, so I love watching the video tape breakdowns.

This "double dual" seems a bit flawed? So basically Brooks has to handle two guys, while Wade has nothing to do, AND Schaub has to check to his hot receiver? I'd like to see an example of a good execution of this. It doesn't seem right that Schaub must quickly go to his hot receiver when they're only rushing 5?

A logical execution of this would be:
1) Once Wade sees 53 blitzing on the right side, he should help double-up on Myers' guy.
2) Brooks gets a better hit on 56, so that he can be easily be passed off to Myers
3) Then Brooks is able to push 53 out wider
4) Schaub then has the option to step up in the pocket towards his left to make a clean throw.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote