Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004   #23
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

I've read various articles about the soap opera that was "Jimmy vs Jerry" and actually Jerry realized that he let a really good coach get away due to ego.

I don't particularly like Jerry much but I do believe he is a smart businessman. I think he's poor at judging football talent but I do think behind the scenes he's very, very smart. I think he learned a lesson with Jimmy. And I've heard both say that they have patched up their friendship which actually went back to their college days.

I can't see Jerry screwing up with Bill. I think Bill will leave on his own and not because of Jerry. I also think Coach Parcells is being honest when he says he's enjoying working with Jerry.

And eventually Jerry has plans to hand the team over to his son but that may end up like the Redskins deal; I don't know. Remember that owner died and his family couldn't afford to keep the team. Jack Kent Cooke I think was his name. Maybe it's different in Texas with the estate taxes and all. I don't know how that works.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote