Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #676
pbat488
gig 'em

Rep Power: 12913 pbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respectedpbat488 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

love this quote from http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/09...raft.html?rh=1

Quote:
Manziel, who grew up emulating Vick, insists “there’s definitely a place” for him in the NFL.

“I think there was a triple bolted lock on the door, and Russell Wilson and Drew Brees have kind of kicked it in,” Manziel said. “It’s got a crack in it. This isn’t being cocky, but I have high ambitions. I’m an ambitious person. I set goals high. I want to completely knock that door off the hinges. Not just let it swing, but kick it down, so it’s wide open.

“I’ve heard it my whole life. I heard it when I was a freshman in high school, when I was a sophomore, junior in high school, getting recruited. It was, ‘This kid is this, but….’ There was always a ‘but’ with me. I go out and win the Heisman as a freshman, but at the end of the day, there’s always a ‘but.’ But the SEC was weaker. But this and but that. But, but, but. There’s always a ‘but’ somewhere in my name — always. I’m OK with that. It’s always been that way. It’s just another day at the office.”