View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013   #10
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Game Week -- at Baltimore Ravens

After our first game against Baltimore in 2011, I thought we did a poor job matching up our corners on their WRs. Jjo on Bolden, Kj on Torrey Smith.

I like Kj, y'all know that. But he can't run with Torrey Smith. Jjo on the other hand doesn't have the strength to go one on one with Anquan Bolden.

The second time we played them, we flipped it & did a better job against the pass.

This year, there is no Bolden. Looks like Torrey Smith (who is off to a slow start this year) & Marlon Brown. I think Kj is a better player than he was in 2011, but still not in Torrey Smith's class as far as speed is concerned. Torrey & Kj both ran 4.4 forties, but Kareem doesn't play that fast.

Marlon Brown does. He's not only fast, but quick. I'd start the game with Jjo on Smith & see if Kareem can muscle the rookie out of the play. If that doesn't work, we'll probably incorporate more help on his side of the field.