View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #108
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Help Wanted...Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
For 13 years, he held for Sebastian Janikowski, who he considers to be one of the greatest kickers of all time. Let's not look for windmills.

Janikowski kicks with the wrong foot.

I'm not saying Lechler was the issue, but I believe the issue is most likely a combination of Weeks, Lechler, & Bullock. I think it was very mature of Bullock to shoulder the blame, but I don't think if the "problem" was solely on Bullock Kubiak would have brought the other two into the conversation (if you listened to his last press conference... or the GK show (can't remember)).