View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #34
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 12391 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What is status of D Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
There are two types of cynicism. One type is the result of years of life experience, and the other is what snotty kids rely on to feel smart.

Guess which kind annoys the **** out of me.

Congratulations. You are the first person to ever earn a spot on my ignore list.
Good Lord man, have a thicker skin than that. Am I overly stating how bad Duane Brown has played? Of Course. Thanks for assuming that a 40 year old man is a 'snotty nosed kid' ... kinda refreshing, at least you didn't call me "Sir" ... wait, I'm on your ignore list now, shucks. You'll never know how I feel. <insert sad face here>