View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #99
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Help Wanted...Kicker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
link

As it stands now, I'd also be much happier if he got to kick some 30- and 35-yarders.
That would mean the Texans stalled at the 13 and the 18.

Seriously, Kubiak sounds like he is trying to build the confidence of a little kid. We believe in you Timmy. You can do it. I guarantee you if Bullock misses too many more or even worse the Texans lose because Bullock misses a game winner or 2 he will be gone. They can't pamper a kicker through a season where they are supposed to either go to the sb or at the very least the AFC championship game.

I want Bullock to succeed just like everybody else does. But kicking decides games a lot of times. He has to turn it around yesterday. Had the Texans lost the game to the Titans I think Kubiak might be a little less patient. I do think the game winner in Sand Dog is part of the reason Kubiak is trying to get Bullock turned around. He sees potential but even Kubiak has limits. We should know the fate of Bullock just before or by the bye week because it is a tough stretch of games coming up that could mean very close games.