View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #15
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Why not?

They lost their center. Dressen's recovering from knee surgery. Tamme isn't 100%. They have no RB. Von Miller has been suspended for 6 games. Dumervil is in Baltimore. Champ Bailey is old.

I'm pretty sure there are other things that I forgot.

We've got the OL that we want (stretched for Newton).... we're starting our front 7 defensively from last year. We got Cush back, Jjo is healthy, we've got an upgrade at WR2. OD is healthy, Andre is healthy, Tate is healthy....

So what's up?
Well, their offense just got a scary addition in Welker, J. Thomas seems to be by far their best TE, Moreno finally starts to figure out what he has to do and guys like D. Thomas have another season under their belt.

Their D doesn`t look that good - it is their O that doesn`t stop and their D just doing their part. Give a guy like Manning so many weapons and still a good line and he will hurt you.

And us? We haven`t looked that bad - but we made way too many mistakes. If we can turn those off, and get a little more consistency with our line (I was complaining all offseason, that our O-Line is our biggest weakness) we will be hard to stop.

Oh and as good as Denver looks offensively, we did look defensively (if you cut out the first half against SD) - more 3 and outs then you can count and playmakers all over the field.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote