View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #477
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
And in reality isn't that what makes you most insane in all this?
the reality that nobody is arguing your mediocrity, and that I do
not care if the Texans won more games regular season or in the
playoffs????

cause that is what this is really about folks, the fact you want
to show the up start Cowboys you belong in this league with all
the other big boys who came before you

Reality check

the only thing you've earned is recognition of being a NFL franchise
and team, with a active roster, you are not a winner, nor will you
ever be called a winner regardless of how many times you repeatedly
say it over and over including how many times others say the same
thing

the end
Good lord are you really this dense? Or are you truly the biggest cowboy homer of all. Let me try to make this more simple. Ill even use my favorite basketball team as an example. The rockets won 2 championships in the 90's. I was proud of them but that was also 20 years ago. Since then they've basically been average. I don't see them as the lords of all creation. Try to insert your cowboys in the analogy and maybe you can get it thru your skull that the cowboys try as they may are nothing better than average.