View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013   #707
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
When we first drafted Hopkins, my initial reaction was that he'd have a better year than the best year that KW ever had.

Then, I thought that might be too aggressive and too hopeful. I mean, that's a 60 catch, 899 yard season. And to give him his credit, KW had 3 games in his career where he caught more than Hopkins did in this game. But KW never had more than 1 100+ yard game in a season and they were kinda few and far between.

I have a feeling Hopkins is going to demolish that.
Texans probably gonna have two 1000 yard receivers. Maybe two thousand yard rushers too.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote