View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titan SMACK thread!

So, I'm reading GoTitans.com this afternoon and I read something (and I wish I would've quoted it), but some poster says the Texans (and I'm paraphrasing) that the Texans are a bunch of "scrubs" but then ponders the Tinnbreds chances of making the playoffs.

Well, hey dumbass, if you lose to "scrubs" that doesn't really bode well for your playoff run, now does it??

As we (and I mean all NFL fans) enter the playoffs, do we really remember how we won games, or lost games? Our records get us there. We'll forget that it took OT to beat the Tinnbreds. It was just another "W" on the record. So Tinnbred fan, while y'all are sitting at home yet again, so will Texan fan look forward to the playoffs!!!

*EDIT*

TitanJeff does a helluva job for GoTitans.com!!! He's always treated me well!!!

As a moment of respect, RIP Flaming Sparrow, *ahem* Blazing Arrow .

It was always fun my brother!! I'll see you in Super Bowl Heaven shortly!!! Tinnbreds v. the Cows! !

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 09-16-2013 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Credit! Much Love!!
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote