View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013   #462
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of them cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post

The teams with the most wins don't mean **** lots of teams win,
only 1 takes home that elusive Lombardi title
& Dallas won't be that one team this year, because they suck. Like you, they don't understand you have to string a number of wins together to qualify for championship competition.

Quote:
That's right I am waiting on them to win a championship before I give them any credit
and no that does not make me fair weather, because regardless of the outcome of the
games every year I still watch
You're fair weather.

Quote:
I just do not hype mediocrity and try and put it above that which deserves
more credit than winning a few measly games during the regular season or
playoffs
Your fairweathered a55 is stuck in JerrahWorld, where not a GD thing makes sense. No one said anything about hyping mediocrity.

Who do you want by your side?

Jacquelyn Mayer (Miss America 1963)

Or

Texana?

One of them won a "Championship" 50 years ago. The other is bad a55 today.

In this analogy, the Cowboys & their championships are Jacquelyn Mayer. A badd a55 in her day, her crown can never be taken away from her. The Texans are Texana. Never won a championship, but hands down the better of the two today.